|| This five-day programming workshop enables programmers to become
proficient in using the UniVerse BASIC programming language.
It is designed for those who are responsible for writing or supporting
- Procedures, Terminology, and Features of UniVerse BASIC
- Types of Data
- Use and Features of the UniVerse BASIC Compiler
- Using UniVerse BASIC Statements
- Using UniVerse BASIC Intrinsic Functions
- Additional UniVerse BASIC Instructions and Functions
- Interfacing to Unix Sequential Files
- Calling C Programs
|| 200v and some programming experience
|| On-Site only.
||Please visit our student comments