|| This three-day course teaches the UniData system administrator
the basics of how to manage all aspects of the UniData system. This
course is suitable for all platforms running UniData on Unix.
- Detailing the ud/Unix Relationship
- Using the Standard Shell Environment
- Installing UniData
- Setting up Devices
- Creating UniData Users and Accounts
- Executing Tape Backups and Restores
- Maintaining the UniData Spooler
- Troubleshooting Techniques
||A working knowledge of Unix.
|| On-site only.
||Please visit our student comments